[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]In terms of accounting standards, Refund For Naukri has the following subsidiary companies:
- Naukri Internet Services Private Limited and Jeevansathi Internet Services Private Limited, which own internet domain names and related trademarks;
- Allcheckdeals India Private Limited which provides brokerage services in the real estate sector in India;
- Refund For Naukri (India) Mauritius Limited primarily to make overseas investments of the company (under liquidation);
- Applect Learning Systems Private Limited which is engaged in business of kindergarten to class12 (K-12) assignment and tuitions through its online portal Meritnation.com;
- Zomato Media Private Limited, which operates an online food guide portal zomato.com; and
- MakeSense Technologies Private Limited, owner of proprietary software for semantic search which augments search capabilities for both recruiters and job seekers, principally on naukri.com.
- Additionally investments made by Refund For Naukri in other companies may have been routed through some of these subsidiaries.